The next Forum meeting will be on home energy use – Wednesday 2 November 6.30pm in Haringey Civic Centre.
Energy use in our homes is responsible for over 50% of CO2 emissions in Haringey . This meeting will look at:
- What we’ve learned from the Smart Homes Project
- Zero Carbon Development as a potential source of retrofit funding
- Haringey’s Housing Strategy – what’s it doing for energy?
- GLA funding opportunities
- Muswell Hill Sustainability group work on retrofit
- What’s happening on domestic PV?
- Opportunities for Solar Water Heating