Previous Studies and Learning Partners
- Local Carbon Framework Studies, funded by the Department of Energy & Climate Change. These studies can be downloaded and read on the Local Carbon Framework Studies page.
- Themed Working Groups on five important areas of consideration. The reports produced by each group and individuals who provided a wealth of information, local knowledge and expertise, as well as their own time to support the Carbon Commission, are listed under each working group and we would like to express our thanks and gratitude to all of them.
In addition the following individuals contributed their academic expertise and time as our learning partners:
- David Fisk – Imperial College
- Rebecca Willis – Independent researcher and adviser on environment and sustainability
- Val Woolf – Durham University
The resulting recommendations developed by the Carbon Commission were considered by the council and 40:20 Haringey Climate Forum Community Steering Group in autumn 2012 and used to develop a 40:20 Action Plan for Haringey.