Haringey 40:20 Green Fair 2014
- When was it: Saturday 6 September 2014, 11.30am-5pm (plus feature film 5.15pm-7pm) Free
- Where was it: Tottenham Green, Town Hall Approach Road, N15 4RX
- Download the:
Throughout the day there were live music performances, children’s activities, inspiring speakers, delicious food, and much more.
- Crafts, ethical & local goods – handmade crafts, jewellery, art & recycled plants!
- Children’s fun – face painting, crafts, shadow puppetry by ‘Art on the Green’, making seed bombs with mud and more
- Upcycling, recycling and reuse including vintage furniture sale and Give or Take: simply bring along unwanted items, so that others can take them, and take anything that you need for free
- Meeting local green groups, environmental organisations and charities
- Live performances all day featuring local bands, musicians and young talent.
- Home and energy advice – local specialists in solar and home eco-renovation, and exploration of the Eco House
- Talk Tent – a range of inspirational speakers on all topics green; from bats and bees to solar and eco homes
- Feature film – the award-winning and stunningly beautiful ‘Heart of Earth, Heart of Sky’
- Attractions & activities including Afrikan yoga, cartoon & photography gallery, crazy bikes rollapaluza racing, inflatable tennis, knitting & sewing corner and Dr Bike for free bike fixing.
There was something for everyone at the Green Fair.
Please sign up for the newsletter (scroll down, sign up box bottom right) for news of when the next Green Fair takes place.